Most therapies encourage couples to communicate more and better. These approaches often times inadvertently prevent the couple from getting to the heart of the conflict and, often times, from improving. Call me and see the difference that differentiation based therapy can make in your marriage.
Benefits of differentiation based therapy:
* We get to the heart of the issue quickly
* The therapy addresses all issues in the marriage including sex
* Results are sustainable and not dependent on using forced communication techniques like “I” statements
* Results have a ripple effect and improve other relationships in addition to your marital one
* Results have been shown to improve physical health
If you’re ready to change your relationship, contact me for an introductory session.
"I've gotten more out of this hour than I did out of three with my psychiatrist!"