Most therapies encourage couples to communicate more and better. While improving bad communication can be helpful, only focusing in this one area can inadvertently prevent the couple from improving. Helping couples develop a broader perspective and a valid understanding of how relationship systems really work is most effective. Call me and see the difference that differentiation based therapy can make in your marriage.
Benefits of differentiation based therapy:
* We get to the heart of the issue quickly
* The therapy addresses all issues in the marriage including sex
* Results are sustainable and not dependent on using forced communication techniques like “I” statements
* Results have a ripple effect and improve other relationships in addition to your marital one
* Results have been shown to improve physical health
If you’re ready to change your relationship, contact me for an introductory session.
"You are so wise. Thanks for helping my husband and I. Makes me ready to attack my family of origin issues. I see anxiety so differently than I use to. Thank God that everyday has new beginnings and possibilities. You are AWSOME for sharing your gift with so many. Keep the posts coming, I love them!"