Most therapies encourage couples to communicate more and better. While improving bad communication can be helpful, only focusing in this one area can inadvertently prevent the couple from improving. Helping couples develop a broader perspective and a valid understanding of how relationship systems really work is most effective. Call me and see the difference that differentiation based therapy can make in your marriage.
Benefits of differentiation based therapy:
* We get to the heart of the issue quickly
* The therapy addresses all issues in the marriage including sex
* Results are sustainable and not dependent on using forced communication techniques like “I” statements
* Results have a ripple effect and improve other relationships in addition to your marital one
* Results have been shown to improve physical health
If you’re ready to change your relationship, contact me for an introductory session.
"Great and thanks again for all you have done for my wife and I over the past few months. We could have never come this far without you and we are grateful that God put us together with you. Truly a miraculous occurrence and one I will forever be grateful for."